Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sioonara to the shandelle

My dearest friend in the Bay has left San Francisco to become a ski instructor in Taos for the winter and who knows after that. Shanelle aka Shandelle is a jewel of a friend and I can't say I would have gotten into half the trouble if I didn't have her by my side. She was my wing lady and now I am limping a little. Shandelle made a whole hearted decision to move to Taos to live and work in the snow, and I am little jealous, but I found roundtrip travel for under $250 in March so I have that to look forward to. Garrett bought a $1500 tanka truck that runs on veggi oil from a scientist in Santa Maria to drive her through the desert and into the mountains of New Mexico. Here are a few snaps of the beast  from the night before the departure. 








Goes to show you can do anything you want. Happy living.